Every Yamaha Outboards distributed by Karya Bahari Abadi, sold via official dealership provided with 1 year warranty from the purchase date. This warranty is to protect KBA customers from defect product.
To claim your warranty, please follow these instructions :
How to register your Outboards Engine and claim your warranty
- Register your engine via Online Warranty Registration or SMS/WhatsApp to 081 1910 3343 in the following format:
Number or NPWP for Company#Warranty Card Number#Engine Serial Number#Engine Type
e.g. : Andi#308001170845001#54321#12341234#F20CMH
Please register your engine within one week after purchasing date.
- If you find on the engine, please bring the engine to the nearest dealer along with your purchase certificate and your engine’s serial number.
You must avoid these important parameters to make sure warranty active and available:
- Do not use non-genuine spare parts. Only use genuine Yamaha Parts.
- Operate your engine according to operation manual.
- Do not overload your boat and your outboards
- Make sure you purchase your outboards from official Yamaha Outboards Dealers. Purchase from unauthorized dealer will void the warranty.
Engine Serial Number
Pictures below will explain to you, how you can get your outboards serial number.
Complete your Warranty Card